Increase Links Gradually for Best Results

Title: Untitled document
Majon International

Hi ,

Are you getting a gradual increase in links to your site every month?

If not, this could be one of the things holding you back from having higher search engine rankings.

It's not enough to have a lot of links, search engines like Google look at the increases in the amount of links over time and like to see a nice steady rise.

This can be a big problem for some.

That's why one of our services addresses this problem directly and solves it for you in one simple step. That service:

Web Directory Submit:

http://www.majon.net/dirsubmit

With Web Directory Submit, you can get anywhere from 130 all the way up to 1250 web directory submissions done each month for your site, giving you that gradual rise that you need for success in the search engines.

You select the amount of directories you want your site to be manually submitted to and pay a one time fee. We take care of the rest doing the submissions gradually over several months.

Take a look at the various packages available at:

http://www.majon.net/dirsubmit

Start growing your links gradually and consistently with time and you'll see your search engine results rise too.

Happy Marketing,

Tom

---
Tom Harris