Liver transplant.

Hello.
I found your e-mail adress on medical site of liver problems.
My name is Alex, I am from Ukraine. I am 30 years man, I never drank alcohol and did not smoke cigarettes, my blood is O+ and I have a good health. If you need liver transplant I am ready to give part of my liver, but I want to receive a big compensation for that...

sashakiev@yahoo.com
sashakievua@ukr.net

Alex

P.S. If you do not need liver transplant, but you know somebody who need it, please send my message to this person.