[wiki.d.o] Statistics on translated pages + interwiki to manpages.debian.net

Hi all,
I'm a member of l10n-italian team and I'm wondering if there are some
statistics on translated pages of wiki.d.o: I think it could be useful for
translators to work with a list of page that needs to be translated which help
in coordinating and scheduling translating work.
I've tried to create it by myself, copying the list - dinamically generated - by
TitleIndex macro and deleting from it

1. all personal pages
2. all non-English pages (e.g with some locale suffixes --> */)

But it's a super-slow and boring work, so I would like to know if there already are statistics on translated pages or if there's a smarter way to create them.

My second question/request is about interwiki link to online manpages: as
reported here [1] it needs a redirect from

http://manpages.debian.net/man/1/dir

http://manpages.debian.net/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=dir

Hope this is correct, and this helps.

Cheers,