linuxshop.nu: new releases ? (was: Vendors of Debian CDs in Sweden)

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:32:27PM +0100, Rolf Edlund wrote:
> When I check CD Vendors here in Sweden:
> http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/index.en.html#se
[...]
> Only Linuxshop.nu are still selling Debian. But it's a old Etch (v4.00):
>   http://www.linuxshop.nu/shoppen/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=debian

Do you intend to keep on selling *recent* releases on Debian ? (like the
current Lenny 5.0.6 or the upcoming Squeeze ?)

Indeed, you can imagine there is little point in keeping links to
vendors selling only old releases.

Thanks for your answer and best regards.

--
Simon Paillard