Agreed on title for debconf? (was Re: debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference)

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:37:40PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi list,
>
>  at http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100730
> > Tenth Annual Debian Developer Conference
>
>  No, it's "Eleventh" - since first debconf was debconf*0*...
>  http://debconf0.debconf.org/

Hi,

Sorry to reopen this thread but I read
http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100730 and see that it is now titled as
"2010 Annual Debian Conference".

FWIW I'm fine with whatever form we use.
Is this the agreed-on name?  Should I then change the Project History
document to make it consistent?

I recently added more information on the Debian conferences in that document,
see, for example, the references to Debconf at
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-detailed.en.html#s4.4 or
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-detailed.en.html#s4.6,
and would like to avoid getting a bug in the near future related to the
Debconf naming.

Best regards,

Javier