Reactive webwml cvs account

Hello,
I am a Debian translator working on debian-l10n-spanish. I write you
because I would like to ask for a writing permission account in webwml
cvs.
I had such account in the past with the id kryptos, previously of the
cvs movement to alioth. I have been several months without login and I
have just noticed the account is not working.
I have been asked to register in alioth before doing this request, so
I have just done it with the id kryptos-guest.

Could you reactivate the account?

Thank you very much.