Re: Using Flattr to donate to Debian?

I've done a lot of work on the Apache OFBiz system. Its an Apache Foundation project released under the ASL.

There are, of course, many options when it comes to free software ecommerce platforms. OSCommerce and Magento are just two popular PHP based implementations.

We've focused on OFBiz because it handles a lot more than just the commerce process. Business processes like subscriptions and inventory management are part of its feature set. Those may be totally unnecessary for Debian.