Re: No mews about Etch moving to archive

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Kaveh Mousavi Zamani wrote:
> Today I found out that Debian etch was moved to archive.debian.org.
>
> Can you please put a news on the main site?

From http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100522:

   Please note that the oldstable distribution will be moved from the
   main archive to the archive.debian.org repository after June 6th
   2010. After this move, it will no longer be available from the main
   mirror network. More information about the distribution archive and
   a list of mirrors is available at:

Don Armstrong

--
Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue
to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won't usually need your