Re: Bewerbung als Debian Vendor / Applictaion as Debian Vendor

	Hello there!

* Daniel Homburg <info@joomla-programmieren.de> [2010-06-21 12:57:25 CEST]:
> one month ago I send my application for your debian distributer list for
> germany.
> (Link: http://www.joomla-programmieren.de/debian-linux.html)

 Hmm, I can't find a mail from a month ago, maybe it got lost on its way
to our mailing lists somehow? I would guess that to be the reason that
you haven't receive an answer yet. I also can't find it in the archive
of the list on <http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/>

> Till now I haven't got any feedback. Would you be so kind and tell me -
> or tell we if I forgot anything? Thank you!

 Anyway, you write on your page that you offer the latest version - but
then state 5.0.3 as current version. Don't get me wrong, shipping 5.0.3
is absolutely alright, but then the current version is 5.0.4 since
January. :)

 Also I would suggest to note down the amount of DVDs in your
distribution set so it's clear wether you only ship 1 DVD for that price
or wether you ship all five DVDs for that price.

 Also it is suggested to link to www.debian.org and not www.debian.de -
the domain is now served through GeoDNS and the country mirror is one of
those used by it anyway.

 Thanks for your offer so far,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."