Website language setting

Dear Sir/Madam,

Whilst admiring the simplicity of your website, thus making it
extremely usable in text-only browsers which are simply awesome, I
have an issue with your website: somehow it thinks I want to read it
in French. This is partially true; I use a French operating system and
a French web browser, but I prefer reading computer related topics in
English. If I ask your website to give me an English page, it works,
yet if I click another link somewhere on the page, I'm right back to
French. Would it be a plan to include some kind of "remember what
language I selected"-button?

Regards,

Ruud Mol