Tonight's Training: How To Flip Our REO Product.

Reminder for tonight's webinar regarding flipping our REOs.

If you're already registered, you don't need to do anything, we
have you covered.

If you've not, please register as we only have a few slots
remaining.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/919632344

Finally, we’re going to allow you to flip some of
our REO assets starting in 2010.

I know many of you are very happy to get this news. Hopefully
this will answer the relentless emails I get each day on this topic.

Undoubtedly, it will enrich your 2010 as it will allow you to
create another revenue stream working with us.

Recently, we’ve made a $15,000 investment into a technology for
you to give you access to a complete Buyers List to match
our properties to, in addition to your own Buyers List.

You will need to view this Live webinar that I’m hosting TONIGHT
Thursday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT if you want to work with us
selling our REOs.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/919632344

Folks that do not attend this webinar will NOT be able to sell our
REO assets. No “ifs”, “and’s”, or “but’s”.

The reason? We’ve invested a great deal of resources to make sure
that you are successful. Please do not take this lightly.

Register ASAP to reserve your spot as this Special Training Event
will undoubtedly be booked up fast.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/919632344

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing you on the call.

REO Funding Partners LP
156 Fifth Avenue
Suite 1234
New York, NY 10010