Give Channel input - and win Visa gift card!

Title: Channel Invite
The Channel is being hit hard by this economy -- and Manufacturers want to hear from you in this regard.

Please take 7-10 minutes to participate in our reseller questionnaire, and be entered to win one of (4) Visa Gift Certificates in the amount of $200 each!
(We are accepting the first 300 respondents.)

Yes, I want to participate!

Upon completion, you will ALSO receive direct access to our Reseller Channel web site containing very relevant data from September.

This web site is ONLY AVAILABLE to those who participate in this questionnaire.

Begin questionnaire here.

We appreciate your time and participation.

Signature
The Channel Panel Team

IDC logo

Note: Only U.S. residents are eligible.

IDC, 5 Speen Street, Framingham, Massachusetts 01701

Thank you, but no more communications from IDC.