suspicious link in Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide

Hi,

The page this link Kernel Traffic at this page http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch01s02.html.en of the Debian Installation Guide links to appears most suspicious to me (possibly out-dated?)

My first contribution to debian and linux and all that stuff: DONE!

It is so thrilling! Have I done it right? Will I have more future succeses like this one? Helping these brave guys, changing the future of human kind not to be slaves to their computers but masters!
Isn't it faux pas to have gmail? Is my english correct? Isn't this spam!? So many questions...hopefully to be answered one day! But for now, back to work! Debian installation awaits!

Have nice day!

Stanislav