Do You Honestly Think You'll Be Able To Ever Retire?

Hi there,

Most of the lines are now full and if you want in to learn the
same exact 6 steps to creating wealth in Self Storage that
Scott Meyers, a former penniless landlord turned millionaire
Self Storage Investor uses to create wealth in real estate, all
without the hassles of tenants and toilets™, then you must register
right away!

You must register for the call to get the replay instructions in
case you miss the live call.

To guarantee your place, point your mouse below:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/168486969

You will be amazed at what you will learn about real estate
investing that you never knew before on this exclusive call.
Scott Meyers, CSSM©, will show you methods to make money and
automate your real estate investing business in the hottest sector
of commercial real estate over the past 25 years,
that almost no one has ever heard about...

We can promise you that!

We really like Scott’s system, but what I like even more is that
he has a teacher’s heart for sharing his story of how his dream
of becoming a real estate millionaire nearly drove him to bankruptcy
just a few short years ago while owning and managing his 400+
single family homes and apartments.

He now travels the country sharing his “Top 10” list of reasons
he dumped all his tenants and toilets to invest in self storage
and teaches his students how to make money in this exploding
industry the old fashioned way, and he’s agreed to share his
strategies and secrets with you on this call!

Listen in on the call to hear what Scott has to say that just might
not only change your life, but the lives of your entire family tree!

You owe it to Yourself AND Your Family To Get Started NOW by being
on this exclusive call I have arranged.

Believe me, you Can’t Afford to miss This call!

You must register for the call to get the replay instructions in
case you miss the live call.

To guarantee your place, point your mouse below:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/168486969

Let me ask you a question...

If all of the books, tapes, courses, boot camps and seminars that
all of the Real Estate Investing guru’s sell actually work… then
why are you still not making the kind of money you want to make?
Scott understands, because he was there himself: A millionaire
real estate investor (on paper) without a penny to his name!

Let me tell you something... There is an easier way!

If you're sick and tired of going at it alone, wading through all
the hype, nonsense and junk info that many gurus are slinging
around about what it takes to create a super-profitable,
money-making real estate business....Be on this call!

It’s unlike any call you have ever listened in on-I guarantee it!
The last call of Scott’s I listened in on, he delivered more pure
content and eye opening real estate investing strategies on this
super hot investing niche than any speaker I had ever heard!

To guarantee your place, point your mouse below:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/168486969

It will be tonight!

6:30pm Pacific Time
7:30pm Mountain Time
8:30pm Central Time
9:30pm Eastern Time

Best regards,

Self Storage University
10161 Park Run Drive #150
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145

P.S. The LIVE teleseminar is available only to the first 115 people
who register on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once the slots are filled, you'll be placed on our "stand-by" list.

(Sorry, absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS)