I saw your ad online.

Hello,

 A friend of mine and I own a business social net work community with over a million members.  You can post a( free profile),tell about yourself and your business and I will send you hundreds of contacts. People in this community will network and give referrals to your business. I do not believe we have anyone in our community who offers your service so why don't you be the first? (http://www.directmatches.com/quickreg/cbook62).

I look forward to reading your profile,

Clint Booker