New message

Hey,
I am Ron Wrye with Harmon?s Awards and Screenprinting in Valdosta, GA. We are a family owned and operated company and we?ve been in business for 35 years. I just wanted to talk with you and tell you what we
have to offer. If you need to order t-shirts, we can get down as low as $3.95 a t-shirt. We have a graphic arts department, on-site, that will come up with an original design just for you, and we don?t charge any art
charges or set-up fees. We have great deals on embroidery and awards as well. We also offer free delivery. If you?d like, I can schedule a time to come and sit down with you, show you our quality and samples from
other things we?ve done or I can email you samples of our artwork. If you?re interested, or have any questions, please call or email me. Hope you have a great day!

Thanks, Ron Wrye
Cell 229-506-2774
Work 229-247-2623
Fax 229-333-0201
ronnie@harmonsawards.net

  417 East Hill Ave.
Valdosta Ga. 31601
(Notice: This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.)