Re: Potential www redesign at www.deb.at

Kalle,

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 09:18:26PM +0100, Kalle Söderman wrote:
> The idea is to have a rich but fairly small center graphic (debian
> GNU/Linux in this case) possibly with alpha channel and good colours on
> top of a lightweight repeated image. This means two calls to the server
> but if used cleverly you can save considerable bandwith.

Is it possible to adjust the style of our main web pages changed by some
cookies without impacting too much negative to our web page structure?

Something like what "Display configuration: (click to expand)" does to the
page at:
  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=osamu@debian.org

Then these preference issues with different user base can be technically
addressed.

Osamu