Invitation to my XING network

Title: XING - Powering Relationships

XING - Powering Relationships

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to be part of my XING network.

I use XING to manage my professional contacts and get in touch with other people in my industry. Take a look--it has paid off for me.

Kind regards,

Partha Sarathy

» Accept invitation to join my network!

It's free to join XING and it only takes a minute to sign up.
If you're already a XING member, all you have to do is save the email address this invitation was sent to in your profile. You will then not receive any more invitations to XING.
I no longer wish to receive invitations to XING
© XING AG http://www.xing.com