Re: Possible problem with ipv6 in security.debian.org

* Italo Valcy:

> Hi,
>
> Citando Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>, em 05-10-2009:
>
>> From which IPv6 address do you run your tests?
>
> ~$ ip addr show scope global | grep inet6
>     inet6 2001:12f0:840:4092:204:acff:fe25:f5fb/64 scope global dynamic

Sorry, I initially misdiagnosed the problem.  Your network is not
fully connected to the global IPv6 Internet, so you simply can't reach
all sites.  This is a local problem (well, perhaps specific to your
national research network).  You need to talk to your NOC and ask them
to address this.