Re: error in ISO

Hi Ivan,

debian-www is about developping the Debian website, you should prefer
debian-user (see http://debian.org/support ).

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 06:54:57PM +0200, Ivan Martinez wrote:
> http://laotzu.acc.umu.se/debian-cd/5.0.3/ia64/iso-cd/debian-503-ia64-businesscard.iso
>
> must be some mistake because it does not start, I think he lacks the
> isolinux folder, not sure if it is that it gives an error when
> mounting the ISO.

The md5sum match.
Which tool do you use to mount the iso ?

Remind that ia64 should not be used for every 64bit architecture, but
only for some 64-bit Intel-specific arch.
You may certainly prefer amd64 arch.

> pd: Would you please tell me when was upload?

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.3/ia64/iso-cd/
debian-503-ia64-businesscard.iso   06-Sep-2009 14:07   57M

--
Simon Paillard