Re: sidux

Thanks for the reply, I was just passing through the debian site and I was curious if the site recognize sidux as Debian child. I'm not developer or fan of Sidux but I like it that is cutting edge and I can easily install it on a 8GB fat32 formatted usb stick, leaving space for another files to be used with window$.

Emil

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:38:02AM -0500, Emil Toma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Regarding refreshing information on the page
> http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros please check out sidux
> http://sidux.com/ which is one of the Debian's child (unstable branch)

I hear this distro sometimess on debian-user.

But I do not see easy pointer to this distro by e-mail.

>From sidux (seems strong german flavor), I see derivative in irih as:

http://celtux.signal2noise.ie/

Oh, Debian JP lised as derivative is a bit misleading at this moment.
People used to make derivative in hamm days, but we are mostly user
and localization support.

But seeing other derivative works, I do not mind keeping debian-jp
there.  this might keep us push localized live cd.

Osamu