Re: wiki page candidates for DebianBugification

On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 17:40 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> [Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed]
>
> The attached list of wiki pages are candidates for upgrading from
> bugs.debian.org/123456 (or variants) or #123456 to DebianBug:123456
> syntax. If people would like to volunteer to migrate these pages to the
> DebianBug:123456 syntax, that would be great. There are 462 pages in the
> list that may or may not need migration.

To get an up-to-date list, one can search regular expression in the
wiki, for example:
  re:[^n]Bug.[0-9]
(Then press the "text" button)

To quickly search and replace text in pages, I use the "It's All Text!"
Firefox plugin  (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4125 )
It allows to edit a textarea with a text editor (I use gvim).
Inside gvim, I can then use the following command to search and replace:

%s,\(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=\|http://bugs.debian.org/\|\<Bug:\)\([0-9]\),DebianBug:\2,gc

Franklin