www.wsd-fx.com for the best trading experience

Title: Dear fellow trader

Dear Fellow Trader,

Now that you have fully enjoyed our free demo account for the past 15 Days, we believe it is time to take it a step farther!

WSD GM as your truly global trading partner offers here a wide range of opportunities:

Our trading platform for the live account is equipped with access to not only the FX trading that you have gotten to know and appreciate but also gives you access to

  • FUTURES
  • Crude OIL
  • CFD
  • OPTIONS
  • and more!

And what is more with our mini accounts you can start trading right away and get the feel of the real deal at as small investment as 200 USD.  Curious?

Just contact us now and you’ll have all the details.

As a matter of fact keeping in touch pays since we tend to pamper our valued clients with great offers and surprising bonnie all the time so check our website and see if you can be the next to profit from our reoccurring offer of a 10% bonus payment on your initial investment when opening an account with us! Or maybe you are the lucky one to call a brand new Ipod his own?

Who knows! Better check it now and log on to http://www.wsd-nz.com

The beginning of a fruitful and successful business relationship is just a few simple steps away.
Account Opening Form

Our competent dealing desks operators as well as our support staff are there for you all week round, day and night whenever you chose to play the market we will be at your side!

So don’t hesitate no longer the opportunity is now and we are here for you!

If you have questions or would like to have more information on account openings, our trading software or terms and conditions just visit us or better yet contact us at any means convenient for you we are reachable through:

E-mail: support@wsd-nz.com
Skype: Chat Now
Contact Number: 006496320138
                                006498890740

Your WSD GM support Team

PS: not convinced yet? Need some assistance maybe – just open up another demo account

remember it is free and give us a ring! Our multinational Team is here to help you.