New David Report bulletin about sustainability

The new issue of David Report is a checklist for sustainability. We will not provide all of the answers, but we will on the other hand ask a lot of questions - one of the most important ways to acquire knowledge. You will also find thoughtful quotes and best practise examples. One thing is for sure - sustainability is not about doing nothing.

Click this link to be in the know:
http://www.davidreport.com/the-report/a-checklist-for-sustainability (and yes, it's free!)

You can also experience this issue of David Report live! We offer one-hour inspiring lectures and half or full-day engaging workshops. We are also performing experience travels on certain themes. Drop us a mail for further info.

Have a nice summer!

David Report, Strandbadsv 2, SE-239 42 Falsterbo, Sweden, http://davidreport.com,  info@davidreport.com

d) we think that our information might interest you.

Please feel free to forward this email to all those who may be interested