Debian children distributions

Dear Debian Team,

on your website http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.html is a nice
overview about distributions basing on Debian.

We are the provider and developer of the distribution "Univention Corporate
Server" (UCS), which is based on Debian. It would be nice, if you could list
our distribution there, too.

Below I would like to give you some information about Univention and
Univention Corporate Server:

Univention GmbH:
The Univention GmbH is a provider of commercial products and services on the
Open Source market. The corporation tests and develops various Open
Source software including economical, standardized and ready to run solutions
that immediately fit into even challenging IT-Environments. The focus of
Univention’s solutions rests on the Univention Corporate Server (UCS), an
enterprise-linux-operation-system, and software-appliances based on UCS.

Univention Corporate Server (UCS):
UCS is a standardized and easy to operate Linux-Solution that includes an
extensive management system besides the actual operating system which is based
on Debian. With this identity- and infrastructure-management-system UCS
provides, besides its standard services, every important function to manage
smaller and larger IT-environments. It fits perfectly into existing systems
and is extendable with a great number of certified applications (groupware,
backup, fax, network-monitoring, virtualization etc.) by different producers.

If you like, you can get a test version at our homepage:
http://www.univention.de/download_testversion.html

For more informations please visit: www.univention.de and feel
free to ask me or one of my collegs.

With best regards,