Spam from forum.debian.net [was: Re: email]

On Mon,20.Apr.09, 14:00:29, Gordon Finlay wrote:
> Not sure if the email below actually came from your site, I couldn't see any
> relevance in the links, so I suspect it is spam.

Hello Gordon,

[I'm sending you a CC because I assume you are not subscribed]

Apparently there have been some problems with the forum.debian.net
software. The forum was taken down and the problem is being
investigated. It might help if you forward the original email as
attachment (or some other way to preserve it all) to
debian-admin@lists.debian.org (in CC).

> Best Regards
>
> Gordon

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. not trimming rest for DSA to see the entire mail