Re: Re: wiki.d.o: SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager

Sune Vuorela wrote:
On 2009-04-03, Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi debian-www. Please notice that Filipus Klutiero has a past of being
banned from writing to debian-release and being banned from the
control@bugs.debian.org bot.
I don't see how this is relevant, unless you imply that this past talks about the value of my contributions. Should that be the case, please notice that the debbugs team is currently under investigation before jumping to conclusions.

[...] having edit access to the debian wiki is a
priviledge, not a right.
Actually, most pages can be edited by any registered user.

> Some improvements that should be made can be seen in the diff between
> revisions 10 and 11. Would someone restore this version or remove the
> access restriction so I can handle it?

There was more bad than good in that revision, so hopefully no one wants
to do that.
If you think there's something bad, please explain what and I'll consider it. Better yet, if you're confident enough, just fix it.