Re: 4minuti.it

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica
<tgakic@chem.tue.nl> wrote:
> Someone who speaks italian could unsubscribe the list from this
> newsletter, please?

I don't speak italian, but understand most when reading. i followed
the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Then a webpage
was shown telling me they will send another email with a confirmation
link to unsubscribe. That mail did not arrive to the list yet. If it's
not in a reasonable period of time, i think i can try asking for
unsubscribe by using the "contact us" on their website.

I must say i'm not good at writing in italian, if someone knows and
wants will be welcome.