Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:50:36AM +0100, helix84 wrote:
> Another Slovak update attached.

Thanks, committed!

A few notes:
 * If you are the new Slovak translation coordinator please subscribe to
   the list. It is not a high volume list. Also add yourself to
   http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
 * slovak/releases/lenny/release.data should not be committed as the file
   from english/ is used. Also the Makefile should just contain:
   include $(subst webwml/slovak,webwml/english,$(CURDIR))/Makefile

   This reuses the English makefile without code duplication.
 * I suggest you use <q>...</q> as quotes instead of &ldquo;...&rdquo;.
   This has the advantage that it is easier to read and much easier to
   change (just edit the CSS file).
 * I converted the WML files to UTF-8. Please send only UTF-8 in future.

> If you prefer to receive patches, please tell me the correct cvs diff
> switches because I don't know how to make it include new (unversioned)
> files in cvs diff.

New files should never send as patch. I did it already well.

> Please keep me in CC.

PS: Please check the HTML validy as referred from
    http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#help
    You may also want to check the build log from time to time:
    http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/

PS2: If you find an error in a English file report it!

Thanks!
Jens