Re: Colombia is not on the list of country

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009, Harold Adrian Bolaños Rodriguez wrote:
> By means of the present I allow to get informed and to protest why
> the Colombia does not find itself in his his web site's list of
> nations.

Which list of nations are you refering to? If you mean the list which
says "Select a server near you", those are just the countries in which
web mirrors are located. [There are only a few countries which have
WWW mirrors located in them.]

> According to realized esteems in the year 2008 a country that counts
> with an enormous population debian like for being ignored in this
> way is Colombia.

I don't think anyone plans on slighting the Debian users in Colombia
(or any other country, regardless of the size of the Debian community
within it). If there is a place where Colombia isn't mentioned and
should be, we'd almost certainly be glad to fix that problem.

Don Armstrong

--
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one
by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.