Wrong encoding on greek pages

I checked out the APT HowTo on debian.org website (http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/) and, presumably due to my location or my browser language preferences, I (correctly) got the greek version of it automatically.

Unfortunately, all pages of this HowTo are marked as encoded in ISO-8859-1, so I had to manually change it to ISO-8859-7 in order to actually read them.

This does not happen, for example, in the main debian.org page, which also appears in greek for me but is correctly marked ISO-8859-7.

Please correct this omission.

Nikos Platis                                e-mail: nplatis@freemail.gr

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." - W. Churchill