Re: Moved "lenny" release-notes to trunk

Am Samstag, den 03.01.2009, 10:27 +0100 schrieb W. Martin Borgert:
> It would be great, if you could also check, whether the build
> for zh_TW PDFs works, if the font packages are installed.

 Will check that later, there is something that bothers me even more
currently: Both etch and lenny release-notes seem to contain
autogenerated files in svn. This produces quite some errors on "svn up"
and produces junk files lying around and leaving the directory in a bad
state of unresolved conflicts.

 For etch it is at least these files:

$ svn stat | grep -v ^?
M      ro/release-notes.ro.sgml
M      pt/release-notes.pt.sgml
M      ru/release-notes.ru.sgml
M      sv/release-notes.sv.sgml
M      ja/release-notes.ja.sgml
M      zh_TW/release-notes.zh_TW.sgml
M      fi/release-notes.fi.sgml
M      pl/release-notes.pl.sgml

 For lenny I can't currently tell, I did svn revert every change that
was in there and at the moment it's still building. There were po files
though - looked a bit like the build would do a pot and po update. This
shouldn't be done on building time for the above mentioned reasons.

 So long!
Rhonda