Re: DebianWiki: Lukasz's plans

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 08:37 -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> The only thing I would concentrate on is:

"only thing"...
That's quite a roadmap already.

> 1. Add a wiki link to a main site menu under Documentation

The link exists (one have to click on the link "Documentation" first).
That's probably find, since the wiki isn't the home for official
documentations.

> 3. Add screenshots of installation process for stable, testing, unstable

That would be great.

> 5. Link to a http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual from
>    wiki under installation guide.

That's a good idea... and it actually it exists;)
Current Frontpage > QuickInstall > Official installation manual
or
FrontPageV3>DebianInstall> Official Installation guides

Franklin