Seller from brazil did not send the dvd I bought him

I bought a dvd from a seller in list of debian called Allan Alves Saito and he did not send me it.

I payed him on october,27 2008 in bank Unibanco SA from Brazil (R$ 25,00 reais). After that, I have sent a lot of e-mail to him to send me the dvd(debian) and he did not answer me.

I would like to inform you take this to provide.

Thanks for your attention.

 George H. T. Leite.

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já!