Re: Survey about the Debian Wiki

goldenberg anne <anne@koumbit.org> wrote:
> the uses and conceptions of the Debian Wiki within the Debian
> community : http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/labcmo/portraitdulibre/index.php?sid=65733&lang=en

It says "Caution: JavaScript execution is disabled in your browser.
You may not be able to answer all questions in this survey. Please,
verify your browser parameters."

I've verified my browser parameters and it doesn't allow random
websites to run programs without asking.

Clicking "Next>" replies "ERROR
We are sorry but your session has expired.
Either you have been inactive for too long or there were problems with
your connection.
Please contact Your Name ( your@email.org ) for further assistance."

Please, verify your website's accessibility and contact detail settings.

Someone told me of a better free software web survey tool, but I can't
remember it right now.  Sorry.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef