Re: updated Hebrew translation for Debian Social Contract.

>Oh Oz, please, please wake up! How often did I mention how to solve this?
>social_contract.1.1.wml and social_contract.wml are *not* identical. They
>differ only in a few HTML tags and I could probably convert
>social_contract.1.1.wml into social_contract.wml (in hebrew/). But why should I?

Jens !
I really don't know how to answer you. I seem not to under stand you. These two files have exactly the same content, why not rename ? Why do I have to translate again ?

>You seem to miss the basic workflow and really, really have to learn it.

I am doing my best to follow up all the mails, it would help if you don't loose your patience. I don't really see other people standing in the line to help translating this pages.

I looked at the directory structure of the English pages and and translated social contract 1.1, and my mistake was to rename the file to

social_contract1.1.wml

Obviously the numbering scheme was redundant, because, only the old version has a number in the English directory. Hence,  I asked someone to rename it. I'm not aware of any difference in html tags or other tags.
Please rename the file so this work will be published.

Have a nice week,

Oz.