Re: make problem

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 04:55:53PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Josip Rodin wrote:
> >> Not sure, but if you first do 'make -C ./po', I think it will work.
> >
> > Oh. It would make sense if this was somehow included in the dependencies,
> > surely?
>
> It is, but I'm not sure if it works for individual files.

I was strolling through the list archive and noticed this unfinished
thread... I should probably mention that this should be fixed nowadays.

http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/Makefile.common?r1=1.95&r2=1.96&diff_format=h

If anyone notices any problems, please shout.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.