Re: Updated Hebrew Tranlation to Debian About

Hi,
I'm sorry I ignored this mail for more than a month...
I already explained the reasons.
I think all your notes have been taken in account. Please tell me what else is missing so we could go on with more translations and submitting my latest translations to the po files.
Oz.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
Hi Oz,

the following items (and probably more from other mails) are still open:

This applies to www.debian.org/index.he.html as well.

>  * You forget to translate a headline:
>    <h2><a name="hardware">What hardware is supported?</a></h2>

It cannot be too hard to translate these few words, right?

>  * At the beginning I read "פס....". Are 4 dots valid in Hewbrew?
>    In German there is never a full stop after "...".
>  * Wrap lines after approximately 78 characters. See
>    http://www.debian.org/devel/website/htmlediting

You forget about this in the main index.wml page as well.

>  * Check my patches against your file:
>    http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/hebrew/intro/about.wml?rev=1.60&root=webwml&view=log

Jens

 .''`.
: :' :      We are debian.org. Lower your prices,
`. `'       surrender your code.
  `-        We will add your hardware and  software
            distinctiveness to our own.
            Resistance is futile.

----
           Imagine there's no countries
           It isn't hard to do
           Nothing to kill or die for
           And no religion too
           Imagine all the people
           Living life in peace
----
          You all must read 'The God Delusion'
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance