Re: /CD/vendors/ sorting issue

	Hi!

Am Montag, den 22.09.2008, 03:18 +0200 schrieb Josip Rodin:
> make[3]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/webwml/english/CD/vendors'
> wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2008 -o UNDEFuEN:index.en.html@g+w   index.wml
> mp4h: CD/DVD Vendor entries not sorted - 'openIdeas' should appear before 'www.isos-linux.com.ar' in the list!
> ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 2 (rc=1).
> make[3]: *** [index.en.html] Error 1

 Interesting that this public mail received a response but my private
sent mail to Craig didn't. Craig, I'd like to know wether you have
received my mail or if that got lost, just to make sure everything is
fine here.

 Just for the record, I did switch the ordering and changed the language
to "ru" (which Richard pointed out, too) before actually reading this
thread, to be honest.

 So long. :)
Rhonda