Re: security/2008/dsa-1529

	Hi!

 Sorry for the *really* late response to your issue, which is even more
sad given that it addresses security informations ...  :/

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 13:08 +0200 schrieb Nicolas Bertolissio:
> At the end of the page you can read "refer to the entries in the Debian
> Bug Tracking System referenced above", but there is no reference to the
> BTS in this page.

 I've just added the references, they will be online within a few hours.
In the meantime see them noted in the original mail:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2008/msg00098.html

 So long. :)
Rhonda