Re: Defamation

Hi,

On Fri Sep 12, 2008 at 14:37:05 +0100, Tanja Suessenbach wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Following our letter to you, please ensure that the below links defaming our client are also being immediately removed:
>

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.alpha/5558
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.alpha/5557
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-alpha@lists.debian.org/msg22928.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-alpha@lists.debian.org/msg22929.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-alpha@lists.debian.org/msg22798.html
>
> Please ensure that this request is being attended to immediately, as our client is otherwise forced to issue legal proceedings without further notice nor delay.
>
> Yours faithfully,

Neither of the domains listed above are under the control of the Debian
Project. Therefore we can't help you.

Please contact their webmasters, and not the webmasters of the Debian
Project.

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster