my e-mail address in the german bulletin board

Hello!

I have a very important question. I am getting several spam-emails each day. Trying to find out the cause of this problem, i found my e-mail address on the web. I posted something on the german bulletin board several years ago and thus my e-mail address is displayed on the web. Is there any possibility to delete the address, to change it or to delete the post? Thank you for your help.

Your's sincerely

Christian Mancosu

PS: If you can't help me, i would be very thankful if you can tell me who can help me.