Who's using Debian?

1. Name of organization: CIE ADEMUR, Spain
2. Organization type: commercial
3. Home page link: www.cieademur.es
4. A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian. Try to
include details such as the number of workstations/servers, the software
they run, and why you chose Debian over the competition.

We are using Debian GNU/Linux since 2006 mainly as Samba domain controller
and heavy loaded Samba file server, among another services like ssh for
remote administration, OpenVPN server, dynamic DNS, and NTP server.
After some Intel x86 boxes, our current server is a HP C3750 workstation,
it has inside a PA-RISC processor, we use GNU/Linux RAID 1 features to
have data redundancy.

We chose Debian GNU/Linux due to its stability, multi-architecture
support, amount of packages, amount of documentation and its independence
from market manipulations.