Re: www: link to sarge info dead

Am Dienstag, den 29.07.2008, 23:21 +0200 schrieb Simon Paillard:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:42:09PM +0200, Michael Taeschner wrote:
> > Link http://www.debian.org/releases/oldstable/ is ded (error 404) on page
>
> We may easily add a oldstable link to sarge as there is already some for
> etch, lenny and sid.
>
> Who is against ? :)

 The link might be a good idea - but we shouldn't link there from am
News item which rather means sarge when it speaks of oldstable
explicitly through the context. The link in the News item should go to
sarge and not the oldstable symlink (which, as we know, might change in
the not-too-distant future, hopefully ;)).

> > http://www.debian.org/News/2008/20080413 (german translation)
> > should probably read: http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/
> > English original is OK.
>
> There is no doubt that should be fixed.
> I let that in the hands of the german l10n team  :)

 Will take a look into it soonish.

 So long. :)
Rhonda