Help needed: Please reset my wiki.debian.org account name

Hello!

I was AnthonyFok on http://wiki.debian.org/ .
While at the UserPreference screen
I mistakenly changed my name to Anthony''''''Fok,
I could no longer change it back to AnthonyFok.

To try to work around it, I tried changing my name
to AnthonyTFok etc., and finally TungLing.
It turns out that I could no not change my name
to anything that I tried before.
Instead, I get this error message:

    This user name already belongs to somebody else.

MoinMoin must somehow still know that TungLing
is equivalent to AnthonyFok, because I can still
log in to Wiki with either name.

I know it is my own fault, but could some kind soul
help me look into it and returning my name to
AnthonyFok?  Sorry for troubling you,
and thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Anthony