Re: Licenses links broken

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 01:13:18PM +0200, Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut wrote:
> Most of the links in http://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/ are broken, such as
> the FAQ itself. Please have a look at them.

Most?

OK, a few are indeed broken and I suggest to use the following URLs
instead. Since this is license stuff it would be nice if it could be
checked (just in case a license changed (such as X's one and the old
link referred to a older version than my new proposal, ...).

MIT/X11-style licenses: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License
Python Software Foundation License: http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5.2/license/

W3C Software Notice and License: times out ...

http://people.debian.org/~bap/dfsg-faq
returns a Forbidden. Can someone check whether this site still exists
(on the people.debian.org server)?
http://tango.isti.cnr.it/docs/dfsg-faq.html is a (newer or older?) draft of it.

There are also many non-free licenses mentioned without a link. Why?

Jens