Re: wml build logs: one with errors only ?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:38:49PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > I suggest you add this list as well. Build errors are often fixed
> > > during one or two days, so getting build errors here should not matter.
> >
> > Only if someone fixes the security audit stuff.
>
> I've just started looking at that... it's horrible. I need to find the
> thread on -www where I recall someone announcing it, and do some LARTing :)

OK, that seems to be fixed now, but we still got one incorrigible error in
the following build - some WNPP LDAP lookup failed.

Maybe a good start would be to have the script also generate a file in
the build-logs directory, so that everyone can see the condensed version?

Note also that this build runs every four hours (and IMO it should run even
more often these days), so a simple yet recurring error would basically spam
the list and have an adverse effect...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.