Order of a banner

Hello GoodDay,
                This Mr.Frabk Smith  i would like to know if you do carry Banners  instock for sell and if yes i would need the size of  30 by 60 banner with a white color okay..i would like you to email me with the sizes of the banner that you have for sell so that we can go ahead with the transaction okay..Please let me know the payment you accept and it would be pick up at ur location okay..Hoping to hear from you soon..

Healthy Regards
Mr.Frabk Smith