Re: two whitespaces after full stop are correct in english !!

Hello,
On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 10:33:39PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Fine with me, I can refrain from fixing the English version even in
> case of clear errors. Or is there some "whitelist" or some place to
> send suggested changes for review?

Is there some guideline/whitelist? Just now[1], I see:
-   "<a href="http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/";>Custom
+   "<a href=" http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/";>Custom
             ~~
I understood that you do not want "-><q> (though I don't fully understand
the reason) and that you do not want whitespace corrections. Clearly
here is a whitespace too much. Previously I'd corrected that without
thought, but as this is (?) unwanted ...

So I'd really appreciate if there is some rules/whiteliste/guidelines.
If that is better, I can report things I'd fix to someone in the "know",
but this would imply more work for two persons :-((

Greetings

          Helge

[1] devel/debian-med/index.wml, Rev. 1.40->1.41