Re: two whitespaces after full stop are correct in english !!

* Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> [2008-06-29 22:33:39 CEST]:
> >  /Even/ when smartchange is used there it might disturb translators for
> > nothing. Not all translations might be up-to-date, people might be
> > subscribed to changesets.
>
> Ok, I did not know about "subscribing to changesets".

 Call it diff, from what I know you are subscribed to changes to the
German (and also English?) tree - others might be, too, so I'm not sure
why you claim to not know about it?

> >  Exactly, even if you feel like it, leave those things to decisions from
> > the l10n-english regulars - and I don't see the need for such changes
> > before any decision and roadmap with respect to xhtml compliance has
> > been taken, thanks.
>
> Fine with me, I can refrain from fixing the English version even in
> case of clear errors.

 You make it sound somehow that you claim that multiple spaces are clear
errors in English, I'd like to know where you got that impression from.

 Noone objected to "clear errors", neither Simon nor me.

> Or is there some "whitelist" or some place to send suggested changes
> for review?

 You mean, like to this list?
Rhonda